The content of the website is enabled by the team of Consulatio Savjetovanje Ltd. and it is copyright protected.
Unless indicated differently in the content, you have the right to browse, copy, print and distribute (but no to change) the content on this website, as long as you use it for informative, non-commercial purposes and you write a copyright information for the content used.
Consulatio Savjetovanje Ltd. does not accept any liability for information accuracy or any mistakes on this website.
Our aim is to provide duly and accurate information, therefore the content on this website is constantly updated and liable to changes.
We do not accept liability for any damage or loss directly or indirectly caused by using this website.
The user agrees that no employer of Consulatio Savjetovanje Ltd. nor any other entity or company taking part in creation of this website can be considered liable for any damage or loss incurred to other entities or companies by their use of this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. The user can visit them on her/his own responsibility. Consulatio Savjetovanje Ltd. does not accept any liability for the content on external websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- cc_cookie_accept (1 year), cc_cookie_decline (session cookie)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting cookies on this website. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and does not reflect the current state of the cookies in your browser.
- First party cookies
- cc_cookie_accept is a Permanent Cookie, cc_cookie_decline is a Session Cookie
- exp_last_visit (1 year), exp_last_activity (1 year), exp_tracker (session cookie), exp_csrf_token (session cookie)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When did you last visit our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of a registered user's session, session ID ... These cookies are not collected by yours personal information, they are used only for the basic functionality of the website. 'exp_last_visit' and 'exp_last_activity' store information only for the date / time of your visit. 'exp_tracker' follows the last 2 pages you've visited so that you, if necessary, can go back to the corresponding pages. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random number and font number that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- NID (6 months), 1P_JAR (1 month), CONSENT (20 years)
- Third Party Cookies - google.com
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings by deleting cookies for this page in your web browser.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. Permission to process personal data can be given by persons over 16 years of age, and for persons under 16, permission may be given by a parent or guardian. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Types of personal data process
The personal data collected on the basis of the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, company, job title, telephone, address, zip code, city, region, state.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to accomplish any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
Complying with Art 8, Par 2 of Consumer Protection Act (National Gazette No.79/07., 125/07., 79/09. and 89/09.) we inform our consumers that their complaints on our service quality can be filed in writing and mailed to the following address:
CONSULATIO POSLOVNO SAVJETOVANJE d.o.o.
10 000 Zagreb
or to our e-mail address:
We will provide a written response no latter than 15 days upon receiving the complaint.
We kindly ask you to provide the following consumer’s data when filing a complaint: first and last name and a response address.
Need a business advice?
Contact us with confidence, send us a question and take the first step towards a more successful business running!Contact us