- checking entries of business transactions in books of accounts and tax books,
- checking whether book-keeping documents comply with laws and accounting standards,
- checking whether estimated and registered receivables and obligations in the ledger and additional customer’s books of accounts comply with each other,
- analysis of carrying out control procedures in the department of accounting,
- consulting with regard to organization of the accounting function and provision of accounting statements.